|Daily Data Pack||4||40 Mb||0.03||1 day|
|3G 20||20||250 Mb||0.25||1 day|
|3G 42||42||500 Mb||0.42||3 days|
|3G 50||50||100 Mb||0.14||30 days|
|Weekly Data Plan||76||1 Gb||0.76||7 days|
|3G 99||99||500 Mb||0.04||30 days|
|3G 175||175||1 Gb||0.22||30 days|
|3G 250||250||1.5 Gb||0.5||30 days|
|3G 450||450||3 Gb||0.06||30 days|
|3G 650||650||5 Gb||0.07||30 days|
|3G 850||850||10 Gb||0.54||30 days|
|3G 1190||1190||9 Gb||0.81||90 days|
|3G 1199||1199||6 Gb||0.45||180 days|
|3G 1200||1200||15 Gb||0.12||30 days|
|3G 1650||1650||Unlimited||0.96||30 days|
|Half Yearly Data Plan||4500||200 Gb||0.98||6 months|
|Yearly Data Plan||5000||100 Gb||0.05||1 year|
Today after a long time, we are introducing a working BSNL 3G TRICK. Our moderator team have been working since a month to make a working bsnl trick.
This 3G Trick is based on VPN Config. We have developed total 4 config for it, which is mostly working in all over India.
In attachment you will find vpnbook.txt file which is contain vpn id and password. If you get any authentication failed error, you must have to generate a new id & password for you. It is very simple to generate a new 3g vpn id & password.
- Go to vpnbook.com/freevpn and get the new Username and Password from there.
- After getting it, just replace it from vpnbook.txt file.
This BSNL 3G Trick is 100% working in almost all the states of India. We have a large number of moderator team who stay in different states. They have personally used this trick in their respective areas and the review was positive. We have mentioned the name of states where this bsnl free 3g trick working well. You can find it from the below of this post.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR BSNL 3G TRICK JUNE JULY 2014
- A BSNL SIM card with 3G Enabled
- Minimum balance required is Rs. 0
- Small 3G pack required
- APN: default
- Speed depends upon the location (Average speed will be around 380 – 400 KBps)
|B) i) 3G Data Combo voucher|
|ii) Voice Combo Voucher|
|iii) SMS Combo voucher (Local & National SMS)|
* Usage value will be added in the main account of the customer.
*** Upto 100 SMS per day . Beyond 100 SMS ,50 p/SMS or SMS charges as per plan which ever is more is applicable
|iv) All Feature Combo Voucher|
1.Circles can suitably adjust the MRP of the Combo Voucher's in the price band upto Rs.5 (+/-) of above price considering TRAI Guidelines and technical feasibility.
2. * UV means "Usage Value" and the Usage value will be added in the main account of the Customers
** For 2G data Only
|h) Special STVs for Lifetime Customers|
|i) Video STV|
The above mentioned SMS tariff is applicable up to 100 SMS per day per SIM only. All SMS beyond 100 SMS per day per SIM will be charged @ Rs.0.50/SMS or SMS charges as per base tariff plan whichever is higher.
|k) Sancharnet SMS Pack for Bulk SMS|
1.Service tax as applicable from time to time will be charged extra.
2.The validity of the card is 30 days from the date of activation. Balance unutilized SMS will lapse after the validity period.
3. For using of PSTN dial up for accessing Sancharnet, Rs.5 per hour may be deducted from the number of SMS credits available. The number of SMS to be deducted from the available credit will be determined considering the SMS rate of that particular pack as mentioned in col.4 of the above table.
4. For broadband customers accessing Sancharnet for SMS facility, Rs.5 per hour applicable to dialup customer will not be deducted from the SMS credits available in the pack subject to technical feasibility.
|l) A) National Roaming STV|
Note: 1) Circles can suitably adjust the MRP in the price band upto Rs. 3(+/-) of above price considering the local market condition . * However in case of roaming STV of Rs 90/-,Circles can suit Rs 2(+/-).
2) The MRP of plan vouchers for J&K will be exclusive of service Tax.
3) Incoming calls in STV of Rs. 5/- and Rs. 69/- in roaming are free for both BSNL and MTNL areas.
|E. Click here for 2G GPRS/Data STVs|
|F. Click here for 3G Data STVs|
|G. 3G Start-Up Kit (SUK) for Bundled Data Card Under GSM Service|
|Click here for Blackberry Tariff >>>|
| Revision of SMS tariff by TRAI in its Telecom Tariff (Fifty Fourth Amendment) Order, 2012 |
a) Upto one hundred SMS per SIM per day, the SMS charges will be as per the plan/STV subscribed by the customer;
b)beyond 100 SMS per SIM per day, the SMS charges will be as per the plan or 50 paise per SMS which ever is more.
c)For the customers who have subscribed to any volume based SMS STVs (prepaid)/ SMS pack (postpaid), upto 100 SMS per SIM per day will be free and beyond that the SMS charges will be as per the plan or 50 paise per SMS which ever is more.